EPT, THE ULTIMATE RECOVERY EXPERIENCE IS A MULTI-DISCIPLINARY TEAM.
As stated earlier, we also provide a variety of massage therapy products that enables the clients to do self-administered treatments. This is seen as an additional service geared towards ensuring overall health of the body.
EPT is working in conjunction with COMPEX SA to provide the athlete with another tool as an adjunct to massage recovery. COMPEX is an electrical muscle stimulation device developed over the past 30 years and houses up to date patented technology. Muscle Intelligence (MI) being one of its famed features, scans muscle to determine its current state of excitability. Thus creating parameters within the program to ensure that the muscle while being effectively stimulated, is done so safely. Compex recovery programs are based on scientific evidence and results in 300% increased improvement of blood flow and 25% decrease in lactic acid accumulation.
- Massage (muscle activation) and Stretching (Dynamic, Static and PNF)
- Strapping (EAB & Taping (K-Tape)
- Recovery sports massage and Stretching (Dynamic, static and PNF)
- Strapping (EAB) & Taping (K-Tape)
- Foam Rolling station (foam rollers and myofascial balls provided)
- COMPEX (EMS device)
- Ice baths – Depending on water restrictions within the area and surrounding regions.
- Event: Liberty Transcape 2019
- Dates: 02 – 09 February 2019
- Service: 30min massages
- Booking link: bit.ly/Transcape2019
Francois Retief: (082) 456 0221 Russell Looms: (082) 829 6074